The Scottish Needle Exchange Directory
What is the Needle Exchange Directory?
The Needle Exchange Directory provides a list of all the services that provide injecting equipment in Scotland.
These services may also offer advice and information on injecting practice, injecting-related infections and injuries and wound care; foil for smoking and information about other services that may be of use.
Use the simple search below
Enter the name of the town or city you would like to access a needle exchange service in, or enter the first part of your post code, and click search.
If you know the name of a specific needle exchange service, simply choose the service from the drop down menu and click search.
Other Useful Information
- Add or update your service details
- Definitions of words and phrases
- Guidelines for services providing injecting equipment: Best practice recommendations for commissioners and Injecting Equipment Provision (IEP) services in Scotland
- Injecting equipment provision services in Wales
- Search the Scottish Drug Services Directory